Rejuvenate your skin, banish breakouts, and reveal a smooth, radiant complexion with our Green Goddess Cleanser.
What it is
Benefits & Key Ingredients
Full list of Ingredients
Who’s It For?
Ao Organics Hawaii’s Green Goddess Cleanser is ideal for all skin types, especially those with clogged pores, irritated skin or a dull, uneven complexion.
Rejuvenate your skin, banish breakouts, and reveal a smooth, radiant complexion with our Green Goddess Cleanser. Formulated with Raw Hawaiian Honey to clear clogged pores, while moisturizing and nourishing skin, this cleanser is gentle enough to be used every day and the ideal choice for all skin types. Hemp and papaya seed oils work in synergy to plump skin, diminish the visible signs of aging, and refine pores, as the formula’s antioxidant-rich spirulina and matcha combat free radicals, keeping skin healthy and silky soft. Infused with oats, Green Goddess goes beyond cleansing to gently exfoliate, lifting away dead surface cells for a purely glowing, even, and vibrant tone.
Perfect to use as a mask or simply add water to activate the foaming action. Gorgeously smooth, goddess-like skin is waiting.
Farm-to-Face: Made with locally-sourced, Certified Organic ingredients that are always eco-friendly, and cruelty-free. We strive to support ethical and sustainable farms here in Hawaiʻi.
Sustainable Packaging: We are committed to reducing our footprint with recyclable, reusable packaging.
- Brightens and evens skin for a radiant glow
- Clears clogged pores to banish breakouts
- Gently exfoliates dead surface cells to revive dull, tired skin
- Rejuvenates and nourishes to reveal a smooth, healthy complexion
- Balances skin oils and diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Oats: These natural skincare powerhouses gently exfoliate your skin, without causing the microscopic tears of other exfoliators that can lead to irritation and flare ups. Leaves skin silky smooth and rejuvenated.
- Spirulina: Antioxidant-rich, spriulina combats the free radicals that accelerate skin cell aging to diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and dark spots.
- Hemp Oil: This nourishing oil plumps tired dull skin for youthful fullness, while balancing oil production to help banish breakouts.
- Raw Hawaiian Honey: The perfect skin cleanser, honey gently removes dirt and impurities and refines texture, without stripping the skin of natural oils.
- Papaya Seed Oil: Hydrating and nourishing, papaya seed oil corrects blotches, dark spots, and other skin blemishes, while diminishing pore size and smoothing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Matcha Powder: Packed with potent antioxidants, matcha helps renew and refresh skin keep your complexion vibrantly healthy, smooth, and even.
Apply to wet or dry skin and massage for at least one minute to fully exfoliate and allow skin to absorb benefits. Use warm water to activate foam. Rinse thoroughly and follow with Rose Water Toner or Hibiscus Mist Facial Toner. Clean spoon after every use. Do not get water into cleanser as this will interrupt the natural preservative.
Use mask one to two times a week to enhance its benefits. It is gentle enough to be used daily as your regular cleanser.
*Oatmeal Powder, *Raw Hawaiian Honey (from the Big Island), *Hemp Oil, *Papaya Seed Oil, *Rosehip Seed Oil, CPTG Melaleuca, CPTG Geranium Oil, *Hawaiian Spirulina (sourced from the Big Island), *Matcha Green Tea Powder and *Castille Soap (Water, Organic Coconut Oil, Potassium Hydroxide, Organic Palm Kernel Oil, Organic Olive Oil, Organic Hemp Oil, Organic Jojoba Oil, Citric Acid, Tocopherol).
*USDA-Certified Organic Ingredients
6 month shelf life
Please apply a small amount on skin before applying to entire body, to test for any sensitivities.
This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Customers are reminded that it is entirely of their own accord, right and responsibility to make educated choices with their own, and their family’s, health care. Always consult a physician prior to the use of any herbal product or service.