How to Use Your Eco-Friendly, Zero-Waste Hair Care
We're so excited for you all our #AOGlow goddesses to try our newest shampoo and conditioner bars in Pikake Rain (with a hint of lilikoi)! If you have been loving our Guava-licious shampoo and conditioner bars, and are a fan of our Pikake Rain lotion, then you will absolutely love our newest product.
Here's why we love our eco-friendly hair care:
- Bars are eco-friendly and are packaged in 100% plastic-free wrap.
- Shampoo and conditioners bars are packed with essential oils along with other fresh and natural ingredients. The result? A cleaner rinse, less build-up, and happier, shinier, healthier hair.
- One bar can provide approximately 80+ washes–that’s the equivalent of two to three plastic bottles of liquid shampoo!
- A single plastic bottle can take 450+ years to decompose. Our bars drastically reduce plastic bottle waste. This waste quickly adds up to saving millions of plastic bottles from landfills!
Not sure how to use your eco-friendly, zero-waste bars? We're here to help. Watch my TikTok below where I share a hack on how to use yours. All you need is a mesh bag (you can use the one that comes with our Reusable Bamboo Cotton Rounds!).
- Make sure to keep bars dry after use.
- Place them on a soap bar holder or outside of the shower.
- Hold them in a mesh bag to prevent them from breaking apart.
Shop our Eco-Friendly Hair and Body Care!
Chelsa, Founder + Formulator