With restaurants and shops opening back up, we may be putting on more makeup these days! As exciting as it is to wear foundation, mascara and lipstick again, we still want to maintain our glow and in order to do so, the first step in any skincare routine at night is removing our makeup.
Did you know you can clear up your skin simply by removing your makeup properly? Say goodbye to your basic coconut oil (pore-clogging) or commercial makeup removers, and melt away your makeup with our Get Naked Makeup Removing Cleanser.
Here’s what our clean and organic makeup removing oil can do for your #AOGlow. The best part is that it works for all skin types!
- Gently melts away stubborn, waterproof makeup without stripping the skin's natural protective barriers
- Leaves skin soothed, refreshed and balanced.
- Dissolves impurities and cleanses skin without clogging pores, leaving your skin soft and radiant.
How to use it:
- Dispense three to five pumps into dry hands, then massage onto the dry face to dissolve makeup and other impurities.
- Rinse thoroughly then use our Reusable Bamboo Cotton Pads to remove the remaining makeup.
- Spritz your face with our Rose Water Toner or Hibiscus Mist Facial Toner.
- Follow with our ‘Ili Alohi Serum and Ili Hydration Moisturizer.